Host friends in a semi-private outdoor kitchen and dining area on the sixth floor terrace. Enjoy the green space, city views by the fire pits or a stroll through the urban gardens after dinner.
With only 82 residences, 2950 is the perfect balance between privacy and social amenities.
- On-site 24-hour concierge
- Non-smoking building
- Attached private, temperature controlled parking garage
- Green living with LEED Silver certification
- 20th floor resident lounge and terrace with expansive views
- Urban Garden
- Outdoor kitchens and fire pits on the 6th floor
- Professionally equipped fitness center with shower facilities
- Fully equipped car wash bay
- Electronic automobile charging stations
- Pet grooming station
- Pet park with controlled access
- Convenient bicycle storage with tune-up station
- Dedicated e-bike and scooter charging stations
- Kids activity room
- Individual resident storage available
Wake up and look out your floor to ceiling windows at an expansive view of Lake Michigan. Head down to the fitness center for a workout, then pick up a cup of locally-roasted coffee at Hero Coffee Bar. Pick up your car in the heated parking garage for a quick commute downtown.
Take your morning routine to new heights at 2950.
- Spectacular views of Lake Michigan, Lincoln Park, the City, and the West Side.
- Resident controlled year round heating and air conditioning
- Floor to ceiling windows
- High-end interior finishes selected by Gary Lee Partners
- Designer-inspired KitchenAid stainless steel appliances
- Large open floor plans
- Florense designer cabinetry in kitchens and baths
- Quartz countertops and seamless quartz islands
- Kaindl wide plank flooring throughout
- In-suite master baths with Kohler fixtures and Florense recessed medicine cabinets
- LG side by side top load washer and front load dryer with ultra large capacities
- Custom-designed walk-in closets or dual closets in master bedrooms
- Full technology package in place – all units prewired for cable and internet and keyless entry system